Frequently Asked Questions and "How To" Videos:
- How to charge a GO PUCK
- How do I charge my device with a GO PUCK?
- How long to charge a GO PUCK
- How do I charge more than one device at a time?
- How to see how much power is left on a GO PUCK
- What devices can I charge with my GO PUCK?
- Can I charge my device while the GO PUCK is charging?
- How many times can a GO PUCK charge my device?
- What is Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0?
- Why did my lights turn off while my GO PUCK was charging?
Active Mount "How To's"
- How to integrate your GO PUCK with your GoPro Action Cam setup
- How to attach a GO PUCK to your backpack
- How to attach a GO PUCK and GoPro to your backpack
- How to attach a GO PUCK to your GoPro Chest Mount
- How to attach a GO PUCK to your belt
- How to secure your cable on your Active Mount
How to charge your GO PUCK:
Connect the Micro USB and the provided cable to the “IN” port on your GO PUCK. Connect the USB end of the provided cable to a power source (wall charger or USB supply). Your GO PUCK is fully charged when all LEDs are solid.
How do I charge my device with a GO PUCK?
Connect your cable to the charging port on your device. Connect the other end of the cable to one of the USB ports on your GO PUCK. Press the button at the top right hand corner of your GO PUCK to initiate charging?
How long to charge your GO PUCK:Back to top
How can I charge more than one device at a time?
Each GO PUCK comes with two USB charging ports. Simply plug a device into each port to charge more than one device at a time.
How to see how much power is left on a GO PUCKBack to top
What devices can I charge with GO PUCK?
You can charge any device that charges with a USB cable. Some examples include phones, tablets, Bluetooth devices, action cameras and wearable devices.
Can I charge my device while the GO PUCK is charging?
If you have a device plugged into your GO PUCK and are charging your GO PUCK at the same time, your device will charge fully first and then the GO PUCK will begin charging. On the 6XR the Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Output offer this charge through option. On the 3X and 5X both rapid outputs offer charge through.
How many times can a GO PUCK charge my device?
While all devices require a different amount of capacity to charge the chart below will give you an idea of how many times different devices can be charged from each of our models.
What is Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0?
Quick Charge 3.0 is engineered to refuel devices up to four times faster than conventional charging. Quick Charge is designed to interoperate with existing USB charging solutions. To achieve full charging speeds, a Quick Charge enabled device must be paired with a Quick Charge certified adapter. You can’t get these speeds with just any adapter. Visit the Qualcomm site to learn more.
Why did my lights turn off while my GO PUCK was charging?
The LED lights are designed to turn of after a few seconds so they are not a distraction. To see the state of charge simply press the power button.