NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING AN ENTRY FORM FOR THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH FORM A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS ON THE PART OF ENTRANT AND A LIMITATION OF ENTRANT'S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. ELIGIBILITY : The GO PUCK Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and hold a valid driver's license at the time of entry (the "Entrant"). Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to win a prize: (a) employees or agents of Sponsor (as defined below), Administrator (as defined below), The Outlet Resource Group, Tenants at the shopping center Celebration Pointe ("Celebration Pointe"), Store Employees, Outlet Contractors and their respective employees, and each of its companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Promotion; (c) persons who are in the immediate family of any person in any of the preceding categories (including mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, spouse, grandmother, grandfather, children or grandchildren), regardless of where they live; or persons who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories, (d) persons who have won a prize through any GO PUCK sweepstakes between the period of August 1, 2018 through December 1, 2018, and (e) persons who are unable or unwilling to travel to Sarasota, FL to collect the prize. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Administrator's designated database clock will be the timekeeper for this Promotion.
2. HOW TO ENTER : The Promotion will consist of three (3) unique sweepstakes drawings (each a "Sweepstakes"). The Promotion begins on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on Friday, December 14, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET ("Promotion Period"). For each Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period there will be a separate entry period as set forth in Rule #3 below (each an "Entry Period"). To enter each Sweepstakes, complete and submit the "Official Entry Form" found at gopuck.com/sweepstakes during the relevant Entry Period. Registration will include the following: name and email address. After you have submitted your registration for a particular Sweepstakes, you will automatically be entered into such Sweepstakes. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person during each relevant Entry Period. Once an entry has been made IT WILL NOT be carried forward to any remaining Sweepstakes drawings (if any remain). Multiple entries received from any person or family or e-mail address or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. LIMIT: One (1) prize per person or household over the Promotion Period. Entry in each Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in each Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules (the "Official Rules") and the decisions of GO PUCK, which has a corporate address at 2240 72th Ave E, Sarasota, FL 34243 (the "Sponsor") and/or Cohen-Friedberg Associates, LLC, Framingham, MA 01702 www.cfapromo.com (the "Administrator").
3. RANDOM DRAWING :
Random drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor based on the schedule listed below from all eligible entries received prior to the relevant Sweepstakes drawing Entry Period. For each drawing period, there must be at least 5 entries. If there are insufficient entries during the drawing period, any collected entries will be added to the following drawing period. Sponsor's decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum.
Drawing #01 - Jan 7, 2019 - Drawing for entries from Jan 2-6
Drawing #02 - Jan 11, 2019 - Drawing for entries from Jan 7-10
Drawing #03 - Jan 14, 2019 - Drawing for entries from Jan 11-13
Drawing #04 - Jan 18, 2019 - Drawing for entries from Jan 14-17
Drawing #05 - Jan 21, 2019 - Drawing for entries from Jan 18-20
Drawing #06 - Jan 25, 2019 - Drawing for entries from Jan 21-24
Drawing #07 - Jan 28, 2019 - Drawing for entries from Jan 25-27
Drawing #08 - Feb 1, 2019 - Drawing for entries from Jan 28-31
Drawing #09 - Feb 4, 2019 - Drawing for entries from Feb 1-3
Drawing #10 - Feb 8, 2019 - Drawing for entries from Feb 4-7
Drawing #11 - Feb 11, 2019 - Drawing for entries from Feb 8-10
Drawing #12 - Feb 15, 2019 - Drawing for entries from Feb 11-15
4. PRIZE DRAWING/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV") : One (1) prize will be awarded in each Sweepstakes drawing. One (1) winner will receive a GO PUCK - X36R. ARV: $99.99 each. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The winners will be contacted and must provide mailing address within twenty one (21) days of winner being selected. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE ACCEPTANCE : Each prize winner will be notified via email as determined by the Sponsor and at its sole discretion based on the information the potential winner provided when registering in each Sweepstakes. Each prize winner will be notified within three (3) business days of the drawing. If the potential winner does not respond within three (3) days of the initial notification attempt, the potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner may be selected. Once eligibility has been verified and the Sponsor receives the prize winner's requested information, the Sponsor will arrange to award the prize. Each prize winner must reply with all required information in order to receive their prize.
Each winner of a prize valued at $99.99 or more will be required to provide proof of identity, verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, and, unless prohibited by law, a complete written Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form, W-9 tax payer request for identification form and where legal, Publicity Release ("Affidavits") as well as any other documents required by Sponsor, all of which must be received fully-executed within three (3) days of receipt or such potential prize winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner may be selected. Each prize winner further grants full permission to the Sponsor and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, promotion agency and anyone authorized by any of them, to use winner's entry, name, photograph, likeness, voice and biographical data, in whole or in part, in any and all media for the purposes of advertising, publicity and trade without additional compensation or right of approval.
6. ENTRY NOTES . Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine, in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid entry and reserves the right to reject any submissions that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate any of Sponsor's policies, standards, or practices. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or technical failures impair the integrity of the Promotion as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, and to award the prize based on eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
Entries made on another's behalf by any individuals or other entities, including but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes/contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
Sponsor is not responsible for problems with any Promotion-related information or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an entrant's ability to participate in this Promotion.
7. DISCLAIMER : Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Promotion. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Each prize winner is responsible for any and all applicable fees, service charges, surcharges, all insurance, federal, state, and local taxes, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the prize.
If the prize or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or any non-compliance with these Official Rules or failure to respond within the applicable time period, it will result in forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
Prize will be awarded only if the prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY : Neither Sponsor, Celebration Pointe, Administrator, the promotion entities, prize suppliers, nor any of their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities or any of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, successors and assigns (the " Released Parties") shall be held responsible for, and Entrant hereby release the Released Parties from, any claims arising from or in any way relating to: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (v) any injury, death or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant's computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion; (vi) use of any prize; and (vii) the drawing process including the outcome of the Promotion.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS : The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, postage due or damaged entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Promotion-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to Entrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any element thereof. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation by random drawing. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. Any entries found or suspected to be submitted in this manner will be deemed 'void' by the Sponsor or Administrator. Entrants, by participating, agree that Sponsor and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and Promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Promotion.
10. DISPUTES : Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state of Florida or the appropriate Court located in the state of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
11. WINNERS LIST/ RULES : To obtain the names of the winner (available after 12/31/18), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: GO PUCK, ATTN: Sweepstake Winners, 2240 72nd Ave E, Sarasota, FL 34243. All such requests must be received by 1/7/19. For Official Rules visit gopuck.com/sweepstakes